Exceptional Family Member Program
The Airman & Family Readiness Center Exceptional Family Member Program-Family Support (EFMP-FS) is available to ensure each military family with a special needs family member receives comprehensive coordinated family support through the military and/or civilian community.
- Information and Referral/Resources
- Informational Workshops and Family Events
- Relocation and Financial Assistance
- Early Intervention and Special Education Information: Utah Parent Center (UPC)
- AF EFMP Respite Information – The Air Force recognizes that parents with children with special needs need a break and have partnered with Child Care Aware of America to create a respite child care program for military families. Respite Child Care is designed for active duty Airmen who have children enrolled in EFMP and diagnosed with moderate or severe special needs. Respite child care is provided to eligible families at no cost to the family. Eligible families may receive up to 40 hours of respite care per month for each eligible child (up to 18 years old). Please contact your EFMP-FS Specialist at the A&FRC for more information.
Mon & Tues
0730 – 1630
0730 – 1330
Thu & Fri
0730 – 1330
Sat & Sun
Closed AFMC Family Days and all Federal Holidays.
5837 D Ave., Bldg. 150