Military Personnel Flight / DEERS

Military Personnel Flight & DEERS

Everyone including retirees and military dependents can make a CAC/ID Card appointment online using their personal computer. Click here to make an appointment. Military dependents must either have their sponsor present or the sponsor must fill out a DD Form 1172 and submit to DEERS beforehand. For more information, please visit the RAPIDS self-service site listed above. Civilian employee dependent ID cards (DBIDS cards) are no longer being issued. More information can be found by calling (801) 777-6143.

The status of DEERS can be checked before visiting by calling (801) 777-4000.

Weekday Hours

CAC/ID Cards
0800 – 1800

Customer Support
0800 – 1600

Career Development
0800 – 1600

Force Management
0800 – 1600

Closed weekends, AFMC Family Days, and all Federal Holidays.


(801) 777-1845


7437 6th St., Bldg. 430

How are we doing?

Fill out a survey on the Military Personnel Flight here.