Personal & Work Life Program
The Airman & Family Readiness Center Personal and Work Life Program is designed to provide information and referral for on base and community resources, programs, and services in areas including communication, relationships, parenting, personal growth and development, work life, and family readiness.
Commonly Utilized Resources
- Military and Family Life Counselors (MFLC): Free in-person confidential counseling is available for adults, children and families through the Military and Family Life Counseling Program. This non-medical counseling is available to help members of the military community to build life skills and cope with the unique challenges of military life. Call A&FRC for assistance in contacting an MFLC: (801) 777-4681
- Hill AFB Family Advocacy & New Parent Support Program (Hill AFB Family Advocacy and New Parent Program Facebook)
- Family Advocacy Program (801) 777-3497: Works to prevent domestic abuse and child abuse and neglect by providing education and awareness programs.
- New Parent Support Program (801) 777-0634: This program offers home visitation, parenting education, and other services to help young families provide a safe and nurturing environment for children under 3 years of age.
- Military OneSource (militaryonesource.mil): Military OneSource is your central hub and go-to-place for the military community.
- 211 (211utah.org): Your instant resource for crisis and emergency, disaster assistance, food, health, human trafficking, jobs, support and much more.
- Healthy Relationships Utah (healthyrelationshipsutah.org): Healthy Relationships Utah offers free research-based relationship education courses throughout the state of Utah as part of Utah State University Extension.
- Heart Link: An event offered by the Airman & Family Readiness Center. The goal of Heart Link is to increase spouses’ awareness of the AF mission, customs, traditions, protocols and available resources and services. This allows them to capitalize on the availability of on and off base community resources, helping to strengthen military families and enhance mission readiness. Please contact the A&FRC at (801) 777-4681 for scheduled dates.
- Key Spouse Program: The Key Spouse Program is an official unit/family program designed to enhance readiness and establish a sense of Air Force community. Your Key Spouse will serve as an ongoing community connection at all times and especially across the deployment cycle. Contact the A&FRC at (801) 777-4681 to locate your Key Spouse.
Mon & Tues
0730 – 1630
0730 – 1330
Thu & Fri
0730 – 1330
Sat & Sun
Closed AFMC Family Days and all Federal Holidays.
5837 D Ave., Bldg. 150